White magic spells love

 Carefully walk home and try not to spill any water. Make sure the moon is reflected by the water at all times. Your goal is to “catch the moonlight” and to “bring it home”. Don’t disconnect from the energy of the moon. Put the box on the threshold (make sure the moon is still reflected by the water) and fill up a glass flask with this moonlight water. Bring the flask to your face and look at the moon through it. As you understand, the flask should be made of clear glass. With your eyes on the moon, close the flask with a cover tightly, press the flask to your chest, bend, and say:


“Thank you, Moon! You’re my sister! You’re my advisor! You know what loneliness is and how depressing it is to live among the stars. You can see them but they’re too far. You dream of them but you can’t reach them. Like you, I (your name) am looking at my beloved (the target’s name), I can see him, but I can’t call him mine. I can’t come up to him. I can’t hold him by the hand. I can’t ask him to follow me. But today you’ve agreed to help me by sharing your magical moonlight with me. I (your name) will mix it with the light of my love and I (your name) will put a spell on (the target’s name). We’ll love each other and be together like two moons… like two stars that have found each other.”


Now go inside, lock up all the doors and close all the shades. This is important to keep the moon energy inside.


The next day arrange a meeting with your beloved. You need to talk to him. It doesn’t matter what you’ll talk about. When your conversation is over and he turns his back to you about to leave, take out the flask, open it, and sprinkle some water behind him. By the evening he’ll realize he’s in love with you. The next morning he’ll wake up feeling love for you.

https://www.bienesonline.com/cuba/pgs/love_spells_white_magic.html

More love spells are available on spellcaster Maxim’s website. You can hire spellcaster Maxim to cast any spell for you, and remember that he never refuses to help people. He’s also known for his love spells of extraordinarily quality which are able to bring many years of happiness to life. Hurry up! It’s never too late to find love and be happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Or Fact Behind Vaser Lipo Recovery

Career Choice: Automotive Systems Technology

Growing Indian Automobile Industry